Sunday, May 19, 2013

Days 138 - 139: Planning for Holidays!

Two holidays are coming up  -one in August and one in October and I spent the whole weekend planning for them. Flights, accommodation, transport, itineraries at the destinations, all of it. One is just with the three of us - the hubby, little one and I and one with the three of us together with both sets of parents. Both are gonna be super duper fun!

The days of planning for a holiday are as much exciting as the holiday itself, I believe!

So I am indeed very excited! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see your post here. Thanks for the information. If yuo are planinig for a holiday trip or wanna experience nature on vacations then you really need to book online flight vacation deals. Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete