Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 117: A Weekend of Discovery!

27 - 28 April, 2013

This was my third weekend after I got back to work post maternity leave. And for the first time, I realized how much I am missing out when am at work!

Each hour, I was discovering something new by the little one. It ranged from her new expressions, her new ways of crawling, sitting, "talking", how she rolls her bottle right and left while feeding, how she loves to be in the playground pretending to slide down the slide and ride the wooden horse, how she interacts with other kids, how she is jealous and starts to scream when I talk to other kids and how she puts up her best behaviour in front of strangers but readily transforms to a terror the minute she is inside the house. So many fascinating new things!

A part of me feels bad about missing out on these as and when they happen, but the other part was super thrilled to keep discovering one new thing after the other during the two days. This journey is surely gonna get increasingly fun and increasingly harder but for the time being, am happy with it just as is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment