Thursday, February 21, 2013

Days 49 - 52: Malayalam Short Story, IOK on TV, Yoga, Packing and 50!

18 - 21 February, 2013

Quite eventful four days! So eventful that I am gonna squeeze everything into one short post vs. separate entries. Here's the list:

1) Completed one short story in Malayalam for an online Mallu magazine from Singapore. It took me four days to complete it as I had to work it around the little one's schedule. But I have finally managed to complete it!
2) Two very good yoga classes. Also got a good on a new pose - the backward bend!
3) Got confirmation that my short film Inganeyum Oru Katha will be telecast on a TV channel in the US! It will be the first time that's happening to any of my films!
4)  I have begun packing for my upcoming India trip. I am gonna travel alone with the little one this time (and her first trip ever!) and I can't stop making lists of things to take, checking, re-checking, packing and being rather obsessed with the whole thing. The good news is that I have made quite some progress so far!
5) Last but not the least, I have completed 50 days of this new blog. That's always a reason to celebrate!

All's well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment