Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9: Short Story List!

Looks like maternity leave is a good time for brewing of ideas! Just yesterday I had written about how I struck an idea to make a half written feature film script far better.

And today I have a completely different idea!

Firstly, I have decided to shelve the above mentioned  script and get back to work on it later on. Reason being that I have just completed one full length script last month - a rather romantic musical, and I don't feel like working on another script just yet.

Instead, I have decided to get back to my plan that's remained just a plan with no action against it for ages. The plan to write a collection of short stories!

I think I have been wanting to do that since 2008 or so and I did get down to writing three stories then but that was that. I caught the film making bug after that and no more short story writing happened.

But now I want to do it. I feel like with a bit of better time management I will be able to squeeze it into my schedule that's currently focused on baby sitting and yoga.

To kickstart the process, I drew up a list of ideas for short stories that I will work on. And I have nine ideas listed down with a logline each!

Plan is to write about one in 1-2 weeks. Fingers crossed and super excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment