Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 28: Short Film Screenplay - 75% done!

Like I mentioned here yesterday, I had taken up a new project to write the screenplay for a friend's short film based on his short story. This is an addition to my list of writings to do for the year.

Given that the short story is ready and all I need to do is the screenplay, I decided to start working on it immediately, putting on hold the rest of the more-time-consuming projects on my writing list.

So after putting the little one to bed, I sat down to work on it and surprised myself by completing 75% in one go! Sure it is only a 15 minute film, so the work isn't huge, but I didn't think it would progress this fast.

I would have loved to complete the whole screenplay but couldn't because a certain bit needed a lot more thinking and my brain had begun to give away by midnight. Hope to crack that tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I can definitely say that I went to bed a very happy person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment